top of page

IA's Dream Diary

Public·27 Dreamers
IA56
Defense Against The Dark Arts Course OwnerDefense
Astral Projection Mastery Course OwnerAstral Projection

Last night dream happened very much...I was visiting some kind of shop...they sold old and new things...a man recomended a poem book..he said it is very old and many classics is in it...so I decided to buy the book...my son was with me and he wanted to buy a quotation sighn...he gave it to me to pay for it ....I was surpriced when a women took a photo of me...she come to talk with me...she took my hand and started to like fortune tell what is going to happen...she said that I had made success on a party where all was so fine and dazzled up and I come in ordinary clothings...I was a bit puzzled what that meant...I left the shop and a women I somehow knew even I did not know from where...she wanted us to go to a place she wanted me to see...off we went...and time passed and it was night...she said...we have to find a hostel to sleep in....the hostel owner was a bit abusive so I said...I do not sleep here...and I went out...she followed me and now suddenly I had my sons backpack...she took me to a scary forest...soon we come to a flood and she jumped but fell into the flood and with my sons backpack on her...she went under the water and now it was deep...I could se very scary animals ...soon she come out of the water but still in the flood...I felt very clearly she wanted to delay me for some reason...now she had fanzy clothings on her...I now remembered the women telling me what will happen....now I left her...I felt her grip on my ponytale trying to dragg me back...but I walked on....I did not know where I was...I asked a women in a kiosk and she showded the map to me...and I was so far off where I supposed to be....now my son come and had a boy in his own age with him....the boy had a phone and I asked if i could lone it for a minut...but I was not able to google so he helped me...my own phone was totally smasched...but here I awoke myself it was too much.....

About

A special place for our guest, IA, to express themselves on ...

Dreamers

bottom of page