top of page

IA's Dream Diary

Public·27 Dreamers
IA56
Defense Against The Dark Arts Course OwnerDefense
Astral Projection Mastery Course OwnerAstral Projection

Last night I had normal dreams again after a very long time having dreams I could not dress in words.

In last night dream I was with my childhood friend and her daughter...she did hit her daughter over her mouth and my friend did not show any feelings at all (like my mother)...the daughter run out to bathroom crying...soon she come back but my friend did not show any feeling nor did she appologize to her....soon my friend went to my livingroom window and started to make a knot on my curtains??...I did not say anyting just looked at her wondering what is she doing...Soon after I started to bruch her hair..she got new hair...curly and thick..I was amazed.

In this episode 2 men from my past rang on my door bell...I opened the door and one of the men did hug me and hold his arm wrapped around my waist...the other man whom I have had a relationship was a bit imbarresed but did not say anyting...He just went out to the pation...I was living in a terrace house..the man who hold my waist was giving the impression that we did have more going then we did ...I was thinking that is he trying to make the other man jealouse?? ..here I awoke myself..

About

A special place for our guest, IA, to express themselves on ...

Dreamers

bottom of page